Tips for Water Conservation

Posted by:

Water conservationOur water is finite, which means that we do not have an unlimited supply.  97% of all the water on earth is salt water, which only leaves 3% fresh water, and only 1% of the fresh water is available for drinking water.  You may say where did the other 2% of the fresh water go? It is locked in ice caps and glaciers.

This is why it is important that we ...

Continue Reading →
0